Wilhelminian architecture in Kreuzberg, Berlin
Riemannstraße 8 10961 Berlin
From 2,100 €/SQMplus commission (7.14 % of the buying price VAT inclusive)
37 sqm - 136 sqm
History in new splendour
Situated slap bang in the middle of the legendary Bergmann-Neighbourhood, this marvellous old property lies in a quiet side street. Constructed in the Founding Epoch Architecture style, this stucco tenement building shows just how beautiful Berlin can be. The properties are in varying conditions – from well-kept properties to modernized ones. The balcony has a view of the tastefully designed courtyard.
Right at the heart of Berlin's diversity
Rag shops, hippy chic and lots of food – the Bergmann neighbourhood has preserved its colourful flair. With its stunning Wilhelminian era houses and the versatile green Victoria Park in close by, this area has been and remains one of the most popular living areas in Berlin.
- Beautiful Wilhelminian architecture
- High ceilings
- Old wooden doors and double box windows
- Boarded floors
- Partial roof terrace with building facing southwards
- Idyllic, green courtyard
- Bergmann neighbourhood
- Popular residential complex
- High quality of life
- Variety of cafes, restaurants and bars
- Numerous shopping facilities
- Local recreation area Victoria Park
- Excellent transport links
- U-Bahnhof Gneisenaustrasse (Underground stop) 200m away
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.